Note: The following article just pays emphasis on some questions that I wanted answers to while I was studying the story of upcoming festival Diwali in details. I cant understand, how the same figures are prayed in East Asia. Once again these are my web search result, cut and copied as it is as found on web. These don’t reflect my personal opinions and these are not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. All I wanted to find was how are the historic epics and historic monument’s related, as some share similar figures. I apologize if I hurted you in some way, but all I seeked was the relation, and why the complete story is missing. May be I need to read some more articles, to know the truth, kindly send me the same if you have. Can anyone give the full story with timelines and complete links as I am not well versed in detailed epics, just basics I know.
Here I am mentioning some points I was searching over internet about Diwali. As the festival Diwali is approaching now. But what I found is The Great Hanuman who made the Ramayana win over devils is prayed in East Asia as well, there are many temples in Malaysia and Indonesia as well. And there is a 1500 year old temple in Pakistan which belonged to same figure. I cant understand how– even Indonesia have Gods Idols same as in other parts of world. Bali also had idols of Goddess similar to as in other parts of world and there is a great Monkey King idol in Bali as per internet research I did. Then I searched for Monkey King and found its mention in Chinese Epics and Novels as well.
Here are key points searched over internet, references from where they are taken are given in the reference section.
Is this true????? As per , the following is taken word by word from 
“Lord Rama is known to be the oldest deity worshipped in human form, as Lord Rama was born in Treta Yuga and it is believed that Treta Yuga has ended 1,296,000 years before today. In addition to Lord Rama in Treta Yuga, Lord Vishnu incarnated as Vamana and Parashurama.”
Is this true????? As per  Mayalsia have lot of temples with similar figures.
Is this true ??? As per  line by line. the following is taken word by word from 
- Bali was the son of Indra by Aruna, but Aruna was a male—the charioteer of Surya.
- Aruna, the charioteer of the sun, seeing that the sun was not rising at his appointed time, thought of spending this free time watching the dance of the apsaras in the court of Indra. He went to Indra’s court disguised as a beautiful woman. But Indra noticed and was attracted by this new woman. He took her to a remote place, and out of their union was born Bali.
- The brothers, Bali and Sugriva, were given to one of the most pious of women, Ahalya, wife of the sage Gautama, and brought up in their hermitage.
Is this true ???? As per . the following is taken word by word from 
- The demon king of Lanka, Ravana, was envious and devised a plan to kill Bali. One morning as Bali did his rituals on the eastern seashore, Ravana quietly sat down behind him, planning to attack from the rear and outwit the boon from the gods. Bali pretended that he did not notice Ravana but tied him up like a bunch of sticks with his long tail.
- When everyone saw the demon tied up by Bali’s tail, he was laughed at and humiliated. Ravana returned to Lanka in defeat.
Is this true????? As per  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Indonesia. The following image and text is taken word by word from 
Balinese-style sculpture of the Hindu deity Saraswati installed by the Indonesian government.
Is this true????? A statue of Ganesha the elephant God in a temple in Ubud, Indonesia.
Is this true????? As per  . the following is taken word by word from 
Shri Panchmukhi Hanuman Mandir is a historic Hindu temple: The current temple structure was built about 1500 years ago. The temple was spread over 2,609 square feet.
As per link . The following is taken word by word from 
“Lord Ram visited the place where the temple stands.”
Is this true????? As per . The following is taken word by word from 
Batu Caves Hanuman Temple, Selangor
About the temple
Batu Caves Hanuman temple is resided at the compound of Batu Caves Sri Subramaniyar Swamy Devasthanam which is a very famous temple in Malaysia especially during festive seasons like Thaipusam.
Is this true????? As per  below, Serendah Hanuman Temple, Selangor of Lord Hanuman is there in East Asia ?
Bali also had idols of Goddess similar to as in other parts of world and there is a great Monkey King idol in Bali as per internet research I did. Then I searched for Monkey King and found its mention in Chinese Epics and Novels as well.
Is this true????? As per reference  below. The following is taken word by word from 
- The Monkey King’s origin story includes the wind blowing on a stone, whereas Hanuman is the son of the God of Wind.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Indonesia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Indonesia#:~:text=Acintya%20is%20the%20Supreme%20God%20in%20Balinese%20Hinduism.,belief%20under%20the%20national%20ideology%20of%20panca%20sila.