The graph search techniques in todays scenario be broadly be classified as:
- Computer Science based Graph Search
This class caters to most traditional algorithms of Graph based search which include:
a. Depth Firth Search (DFS)
b. Breadth First Search (BFS)
c. Dijkstra’s Search Algorithm
d. Travelling Salesman Problem
f. Graph Coloring Algorithms
g Kruskal, Prims Algorithms……………list goes on but the above mentioned are most popular ones
2. Artificial Intelligence based Graph Search
These Algorithms adds AI into search techniques. These come in more as a separate topic to be discussed. The most popular kind of algorithm for the topic is “AI based Heuristic Graph Search“
How can AI help in searching any task presented to you. Wanna use AI based search techniques. Here are the glimpse of the tasks.
- Its is not just a mundane task of search – following an algorithm
- The search algorithm has AI embedded in it.
- It may be a slight modification of original algorithm or a completely new algorithm with modifications higher than just modifications’.
- It shall improve task specific criterions.
- It may increase complexity but there would always be a tradeoff on the extra alpha added here.
- ……more to come
- Example: Heuristic Search Techniques for Graph Searching
Go Back to Home Page
Search Techniques is an elaborately broad term used for several tasks- Not just search the web, searching a map, book, to searching a utility which may be a library to searching a store for a pack of tissue papers! This is just a beginning! You search for the perfect search you need is in hyperlinks below..
- Web Search
- Graph Search
- Artificial Intelligence based Search
- Textual Search
- …coming soon