Published Research Papers
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2019). Rough Set based Span and its Application to Extractive Text Summarization. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 37(3), pp. 4299- 4309. Impact Factor: 1.85
- Chatterjee, N., & Yadav, N. (2019). Fuzzy Rough Set-based Sentence Similarity Measure and its Application to Text Summarization. IETE Technical Review, 36(5), pp. 517-525. Impact Factor: 1.8
- Chatterjee, N. and Yadav, N. (2019). Novel Rough Set based Aggregate Rank-Measure & its Application to Supervised Multi Document Summarization. Available online [https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.03259]
- Yadav, N. and Chatterjee, N. (2018). Fuzzy Rough Set Based Technique for User Specific Information Retrieval: A Case Study on Wikipedia Data. International Journal of Rough Set and Data Analysis (IJRSDA), 5(4), pp. 32-47.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. A*-Reduct: A Heuristic Rough Set Based Feature Selection Algorithm and Its Application to Text Summarization. In ICDSMLA 2019, pp. 239-245. Springer, Singapore.
- Yadav, N., Aggarwal, T., & Chatterjee, N. (2020). Random Indexing and Centroid Based Technique for Multi Document Summarization. In ICDSMLA 2019, pp. 246-252. Springer, Singapore.
- Chatterjee, N., & Yadav, N. (2019). Hybrid Latent Semantic Analysis and Random Indexing Model for Text Summarization. In Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, pp. 149-156. Springer, Singapore.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2017, July). A novel approach for feature selection using Rough Sets. In International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), pp. 195-199. IEEE.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2016, December). Text Summarization Using Sentiment Analysis for DUC Data. In 2016 International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), pp. 229-234. IEEE.
- Soft Rough Sets based Automated Keyword selection. To be communicated.
- Fuzzy Rough Sets and its applications, Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology, 2015.
- Combination of Genetic Algorithm with Fuzzy Systems, Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology, 2015.
- Text Summarization using Rough Sets, International Conference on Natural Language Processing, 2014.
Published Technical Books
- M.Tech Project: Application of Rough Sets
- Ph.D. Thesis
- M.S. Project: Certain Aspects of Linear Groups over Fields
Submitted Research Articles
- Neighborhood Rough Set based Multi-document Summarization- Submitted to Arxiv, Artificial Intelligence
2. Soft Rough Set based Span for Unsupervised Keyword Extraction, Niladri Chatterjee, Aayush Singha Roya and Nidhika Yadav, Submitted to Applied Soft Computing Journal