1. Put some butter in frying pan-2 serving spoons
2. Let it heat up
3. Put 2 cups of Gram flour in it and fry it till it changes color. Make sure not to burn the mixture.
4. Keep mixing the mixture. Don’t let it stagnant. Make sure not to burn the mixture. Close the heat in case it starts to burn!
5. Add 3/4th cup of sugar in it (you can taste it in later stage to add more sugar, as per taste)
6. Put some more butter and keep mixing the mixture. Keep adding butter till the mixture becomes mildly solid as in image below. Make sure not to burn the mixture.
7. When the mixture has obtained right amount of softness, take of frying pan from stove.
8. Add 2 cup of water in it now.
9. Dry the mixture by putting on the heat again.
10. Get a mold to give shape to the sweet dish just made. I used heart shaped mold as in image below. Fill it with the sweet dish.
11. Take it out once it is settled, or keep in fridge for few minutes. And here the sweets are ready. This can be served in bowls or in any desired shape, be it small sweet balls or biscuits.