The latest song all over the advertisements on international channels – starts with “Show me your colors…..start waving your flags”. What colors? I am also a person of color –???? Why???
Here are some questions on it. I cant understand it at all…
- How can someone ask to show ones color? What color? Skin color–Flag color–Both divide the people
- Asking color was a bad manners—as far as I know? Please correct me if I am unaware of it still, being a person of color myself.
- Given nowadays, so many people of different countries have gained dual or new citizenships, is it ok to keep them divided and think of which flag they represent?
- The actors holding these flags —- represent a biased approach in defining nationality.
- Do china don’t have citizens of other places of world ?? I don’t know ? But other countries do have people from different regions.
- Is this a decent to show on television ?
- Can people think of it on other way ?
- Is it an open call asking ones colors ??
- The actors reflect all majority people of a country ???? –Can more be added –I don’t know–Its so weird—
- Do Africa don’t have Britain citizens??
- Does China don’t have other migrated people from other parts of world ??
- Should the makers apologize and take back the song ?