Barack Hussein Obama II  who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. 8 years as Americas President ! What did he do for climate change ? What ? and now he asks children to stay angry as per BBC news . What he wants them to march on roads ? In anger ? What bricks you laid as foundation for future for climate change — can we know ? Why should the younger generation be on roads in anger for you didn’t took enough base steps ?
The Kyoto Protocol  was an international treaty United Nations on Climate Change that commits to reduce greenhouse gas based on the scientific consensus. Why you ignored CLIMATE CHANGE Obama?
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) , which started in 2009. USA was part of it or not ? Obama was President then or not ? What he did then as foundation for future generations? Now telling younger people to be angry? On whom ? You ?
- Doha Amendment in 2012 was well in your office time ? What action you took for Climate Change then ? Why you didnt engage in it when world was engaging in it.
- Paris Agreement was a treaty on Climate Change to bind global heating on 1.5 degrees.
- Barack Obama was part of Paris Agreement.
- This means climate change was a topic of talk in his Presidency from 2009 to 2017.
- What were the foundation steps Barak Obama took for climate change?
- What were the first bricks he laid for Climate change that still world is struggling with climate issues?
- What all he started for climate change in his 8 years of Presidency – given an agreement called Paris Agreement has to be called for — that means climate change was seen all over.
- Please Obama dont ask younger generation to be angry
- You want them to march on roads
- Let the people doing work do work
- Tell us what you did in office for 8 years in climate change?
- What impact you have
- Just a loud voice is no more enough to win
- Actions speak better than words
- What were your actions
- Had right steps been taken a decade back- so many lives had been saved from climate change
- And now you want children to be angry?
- I personally don’t like young people marching on roads
- Ans some people like you — having loud voices making impact
- Its no more that voice loudness matter —- its actions and intents now
- As per reference  below, Mr Obama said the world is “nowhere near where we need to be” to avoid a future climate catastrophe.” He criticised Donald Trump’s “active hostility toward climate science”, but said the US is ready to lead again.
- What policies you made for climate science to be used Barak Obama?
- Why were things not set for Trump?
- When things were seen changing in 2010 –when you were a world leader — why no climate science was studies
- Everything is not just giving money, why no innovative techniques implemented for climate change in 8 years of your office
- Why Parris agreement came so late ?
The following is screenshot from wiki link in reference .
In this Obama is claimed to have said – “Even if we meet every target, we will only get to part of where we need to go.” [taken from reference ]