Simple steps to eat this delicious vegetable fried mix.
Ingredients: Two onion, two tomatoes, one cauliflower, two capsicum, spices.
- Heat oil as per taste in fry pan
- Put a pinch of cumin in hot oil
- Chop two onions and put it in this fry pan without burning cumin to black
- Fry till onions golden in shade
- Put two finely chopped tomatoes in it
- Put salt, pepper, red chilli, green chilli, ginger powder and turmeric powder (a pinch), pinch of fennel powder, grinded coriander seeds, cinnamon powder and cloves and other spices as per taste. It comes in market as mixture in a packet of ready to use vegetable Spices.
- Mix and fry the mixture
- Put some water in it and let it dry till oil separates from the mixture
- Grind one cauliflower and put it in the fry fan
- Grind two capsicum and put in the same pan
- Mix well
- Put some water in pan so as to soak the mixture, don’t over add water, it will cause over mashing of the dish
- Boil on slow gas with a lid of fry pan closed
- Check if the mixture is soft, once so, dry the remaining water by heating on high flame
- The dish is ready!
Eat with any kind of bread or on its own. Do serve it Hot!
You must log in to post a comment.