Here is a way to eat the iron rich brinjal. It is ready to eat with any bread in just 3 simple steps! Serve it Hot!
Ingredients: Two onion, two tomatoes, one brinjal, spices, oil.
- Clean a brinjal of moderate size
- Heat it directly on the burner
- Keep changing sides
- Make sure full brinjal is heated on burner
- Check by putting a fork in brinjal. Fork should fully and easily go inside the brinjal. This shows brinjal is ready
- Take it off the burner
- Take outer cover of brinjal
- Wash it
- Mash the brinjal
- Heat oil as per taste in fry pan
- Put a pinch of cumin in hot oil
- Chop two onions and put it in this fry pan without burning cumin to black
- Fry till onions golden in shade
- Now put one finely chopped tomatoes in frying pan
- Put salt, chilli and spices as per taste. It comes in market as mixture in a packet of ready to use vegetable Spices.
- Mix and fry the mixture
- Put the mashed brinjal in pan
- Mix it well and thoroughly so that the mixture is even
- Once it is fully steamed
- The dish is ready to be served hot!
You must log in to post a comment.