Many times we want to eat nutritious vegetables but it becomes quite mundane to eat same things daily especially uncooked vegetables. So here is a way to eat delicious food – full of vegetables and just little oil + no other carbohydrates ! Just Vegetables, Spices and Taste!
It can be taken as it is — if you are on diet or you may stuff it in in a burger or any kind of bread !
Here are the ingredients for Cabbage-Carrot Fried Mix
- Two chopped onions, One chopped tomatoes, finely chopped cabbage-half, three small greenish tomatoes (if available, otherwise put normal tomato), finely chopped carrot (one)
- Grinded garlic and ginger as per taste
- Spices as per taste
- Take few spoons full of cooking oil in frying pan–as per taste – I took 4 spoons
- Heat the oil
- Put half table spoon of cumin and half table spoon black pepper
- Put chopped onions in pan and fry till it turns slightly golden
- Put chopped tomatoes in it
- Keep it moving and put water in it and let tomatoes become soft
- Put chopped cabbage in frying pan
- Put salt, red chilli, other spices as per taste
- Put chopped ginger and garlic as per taste
- Mix it and put water in it
- Heat it and put grinded carrot in pan
- Heat it till cabbage and carrot becomes soft
- Keep putting water and moving the mixture in pan
- Keep lid of pan closed for better effects
- Once vegetables are soft as per taste needed, cruncy, or mashed up or super soft.
- Dry the pan by evaporating the water by heat
- Once dried, the fried mix is ready to eat
- Take it in bowl and mix coriander leaves on it
- Serve it hot
You must log in to post a comment.