Recipe To Serve Two!
- Heat 4 tablespoon of mustard oil in a frying pan
- When heat vapours come in pan put cumin in it (1/4th tablespoon)
- Add chopped 2 onions in frying pan, fry it till it changes its color to light golden
- Then add 1 chopped tomato in frying pan
- Mix it well
- Put some water in frying pan and let it cook till water dries up and oil is separated from mixture in frying pan
- Peel 1 Gourd – I took long one, quantity as per size
- Grind the peeled Gourd
- Put it in frying pan-Make sure to close lid of to heating agent to off—– if grinding is taking time, else keep the ingredients ready for cooking
- Put salt, red chili, grinded ginger, chopped garlic, turmeric powder, spices (cinnamon, pepper…..) as per taste, and/or green chili for more flavor
- Mix the ingredients of frying pan
- Add 1/4th glass of water to frying pan
- Keep lid of frying pan closed for few minutes, keep opening it up and mixing it in between
- Do it till it dry, it should not take more than 5 minutes of closed lid heating. Do keep checking by opening the lid.
- And here it is ready to eat with breads-I made wheat bread on another pan, some with oil while others without oil.
Dried mixture in frying pan
Some water added and heated with closed lid on slow flame
Dish is ready, dry and hot to be served