Here are the key point of the article for better parenting .
- Guide your children if they fall in to peer pressure
- If you see a child way of learning–child wants to do what an adult does
- Even in teenage years, a child tries to do things more better way than an adult
- Teenagers are better to listening than children
- Guide them, the things they are not a part of–especially politics.
- Politics need experienced people who are mature and not just fashion concious.
- Fashion itself is climate sensitive topic now.
- Children always wants to do what their friends and peers do.
- Even teenagers want to have the things their school friends have.
- Teach your kids, certain things just belong to experienced people.
- The youth is the age for them to learn and grow.
- If one plant in the garden is weed, it will make all plants waste.
- Save your children from weeds, they are beautiful flowers.
That is all for today. Will be back on parenting soon.