Note: This article is about general opinion about topics liking and partial likings on social media. This has nothing to do with legally barred topics. This is about those topics which are allowed to be talked of in a place on a social media account. Further this is a questionnaire, not saying anything, just asking whether partial likes be included in social media ?
Just like everyone has a right to like something, do people in a healthy society should have a right to partially like a thing they don’t like fully. True or False ? How else a healthy online society would work ? If the only option is to like something fully ? The platform can be any online social media.
If we don’t express partial likes, how would the things improve ? And how would people express their real opinions ? Look I am not very well versed in whether it is right or not hence I am asking you only … So please answer these for me and people like me.. about the “fuzzy partial like button” …
For sure everyone maintains a social media account for positivity, no body likes a dislike. It hurts——–ANY DISLIKE HURT— A dislike button to anyone hurts its not about me being from a part of world or for instance my cat being too fat — It simply hurts– If you dislike my fat cat — it would hurt me —– and many of her fans—But what if we have a fuzzy like button to express that we like her but to not that great an extend as we like the sister of your cat ?
What about partial likes ? A fuzzy like –to know how much one likes ?
The partial like button can help in the following way on social media:
- The people get to know the real feedback about an idea, product, dress or any other opinion they seek, with fuzzy partial likes. True or false ?
- People don’t need to ask others, just the count of score of likes to tell about the public opinion. Good or bad ?
- We have right to express our opinions on Social Media as a partial fuzzy like – Yes or No ? What is the answer ?
- Cant we say I like it very much, or I like it very less ? — I really don’t like spinach with lentils– cant I use a like button with score of very less —- if it is offered to me on menu ? Yes or No ?
- This way I am not saying spinach is bad or lentils are bad. Am I ? No——–Yes??
- I am not saying others to like it less. True or false ?
- All I am saying it is my personal opinion that I like spinach with potatoes but I like spinach with lentils very less. It doesn’t hurt the cook and my feedback is noted to serve me better in the next trip to the restaurant ?
- Does one have right to partial and full likes — opinions online ?
- Until it doesn’t harm interests. Yes or No ?
- Or are we all just suppose to fully like all time ? True or false ?
- Expression can be both in positive sense or less positive. Negative opinions for sure hurts anyone. Be it be my cat ? True or false ? Sometimes neutral likes as well ?
- Everyone has right to express their opinions of partial likes ? Yes or No ?
- If we constantly learn to not like less the things we don’t like fully- are we not repressing our emotions ? Is it good for a healthy online society ? Yes or No ?
- A place where we cant express critics about things ? Should that be good ? Yes or No ?
- This would add to freedom to express, and make us lighter as we have expressed what we really felt ? Expression do helps ? True or False?
- This frees lot of inner accumulation of emotions. True or false ?
- Not projecting the right emotions can lead to segregation of units of people, who would reject to say things about a particular topic. True or false ?
So considering the above points, should we partially like the things we don’t fully like with freedom to do so on online social media accounts ? And not in fear of peer pressures of why to partially like a dress, which is fully liked by many ? True or false ?