Roasted Chicken is lot popular than what I am writing here today. Its onion chicken snacks! Another way to have chicken as a starter–Tasty and handy to make and eat—As Snacks! First the recipe, then other things!
- Heat water and put the frozen chicken in water. (6 leg piece recipe here). Put 3 table spoon of salt to clean it properly.
- Chop 2 large sized (around 4 inch) and put in pan containing heated oil.
- Let it change its color slightly. Put grated Asafoetida- a pinch , ginger, spices, chili, as per tastes and needful flavors!
4. Cut 5 small (2 inches in diameter) tomatoes into four pieces and grind it in a mixer to foam a paste.
5. Put the tomato grinded in the pan, as in Step 3.
6. Mix it in pan well.
7. Heat the pan ingredients till oil separates from the mixture. As in image below:
8. Put chicken pieces (I used leg pieces) and water in pan. And heat till, pieces are sot and water dries out. Then the chicken snacks are dry and ready to be taken with drinks and in the misty evenings!
Dry it in Frying Pan and the softness you need, as per taste. I like bit hard and sometimes soft too! Different possibilities are possible!
Time to serve to family and guests and self too!
Ready in my bowl for sumptuous feast!