1.Take 1.5 bowl of brown lentils and wash it in water. Keep it soaked in water for around 15 minutes.
2.Chop onion into small fragments.
3. Heat 2 spoon of oil in a frying pan/
4. Put chopped onions in pan once oil is heated.
5. Let onions change it color and then put the washed lentils with the water it is soaked it.
6. Take a ginger and mince it over in the pan.
Add spices as per taste including salt, chilli, pepper and mix it well
7. Take 2 tomatoes and grind it in a mixture-grinder. Once done mix it in the pan.
8. Heat the pan till the lentils become soft-15 minutes should be fine.
9. Dry excess water by heating only.
10. Its ready to eat, serve hot for best taste.
You must log in to post a comment.