These are my personal viewpoints. You may have a different view. I consider life as a journey, and most wont knows what will be on menu of the journey a year ahead.
- Some women call it was a failure- I say it was an experience
- It was a lesson on this journey
- Life is not a game that one has to win or loose–success or failure—I don’t think that way~~
- Life is a journey, which we all have to cover, in the way we like
- I took breaks, but I wont call it a failure
- As it taught me something
- Or may be, it was just pain I experienced in that break, then also I won’t call it a failure, but an experience based on deeds maybe…
- I accept I am a women, and I don’t want to compete with men in certain things
- My journey should not be compared to a man’s journey, whatever profession I may choose, I know that~~Again these are my personal views~~
- So if you still want to compare my success, compare with other women only. In case you want to do it~~after saying all this ~~
- Is life a match ? I say NO– Its a path to be traveled and there are no quick routes too~~
- For me work is a skill, a requirement, a desire to be known for what I am, but I wont judge it as as a failure or success
- My success is my reaching this point in life, despite the hurdles, this point is this point in the journey of my life, not just on a biased career milestone.
- I don’t measure myself only by my professional competence but as a full person I am. I think I have a right to do it.
- Career success is not the only parameter to measure ones success, if you want to think life is a game, I again say, I consider life is a journey.
- There are many people, many perspectives, I am not forcing my viewpoints on anyone by saying this.
These are my personal opinions, I consider life as a journey, and most wont knows what will be on menu of the journey a year ahead. So I think one must cherish the journey segment by segment.